Saturday, April 08, 2006, 4:23 AM

Today wasn't that bad.
NPCC was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Bahahahhaahahahahahahahha.

The Physical Training was boring though.
The jogging wasn't so bad.
Netball is more tiring.

Desmond and I were group leaders of Group four.
There was this part when I was standing RIGHT BESIDE Desmond and he went " Eh? Where's Erica ah?"
Then he looked down and saw me and he said "OH! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

He wasn't joking.
He really didn't see me.
I hate you, Desmond.

The obstacle course was dirty fun.
I had to crawl through the mud.

Someone shouted " Erica must pour! Erica must pour!"
The next thing I knew they were pouring buckets of water at me.

My track pants almost came OFF!
Bah!

I quickly crawled away, because I had the feeling that my ass was going to get exposed soon.

After NPCC, I went to Pasir Ris to get my Ez link card done.
It costs $19!!!

WHAT #$%^&&^%$#*!

Relax Erica. It's only money. -breaks down into tears-

Ahhhh..anyway, this woman approached me TWO EFFING TIMES to sell me CHARITY TICKETS! BITCH!
I hate these people!!

And she said "It's just awhile, I'm not going to sell you anything!"

WELL BITCH YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!! I JUST SPENT NINETEEN FREAKING DOLLARS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BUY SOME TICKETS FOR SOME CHARITY THAT PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST???!!

Ahem. Of course I didn't say that. I just said no and walked away.

But she still walked after me! And said she wasn't selling anything.
Yeah right.

Then why the hell is she talking to me for.
And what are those tickets you're holding?
Give me to eat ah? B^%$#.

Anyway, I bought this OP wallet at Tampines Mall.
Sixteen dollars.

So yes, I went home, depressed and $35 poorer.
But it's okay! Anelie still owes me thirty and my father owes me ten. Muaheheheheheh.

Anyway, I sincerely from the bottomEST of my HaRtXx thank all those who have tagged my board. I LuRbBe EuUx! Hahahha.

Oh and Reshmi is so nice. She asked me to vent my anger on her. I didn't. But I love you lotZzZ Reshmi! and Robert too! Kept telling me "Dun sad anymore" hahaha. Many many thanks. Xie Xie ni.

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane